This article is about Happy new year 2021 jokes, All the funniest jokes on 2021 are provided below. There is a complete guide on HNY 2021 as well.
What event could be better than New Year to joke around with your friends and family? Well, while are looking forward to celebrating New Year’s Eve with our loved ones, preparing a bit for it by learning lovely New Year Wishes, New Year jokes, riddles, and one-liners can spice up the party you will be a part of.
People love a person with a good sense of humor and if you want to divert everybody’s attention to this new guy cracking amazing New Year puns, you ought to prepare a bit. For that, we are bringing our favorite New Year Jokes, riddles, and one-liners for New Year 2021.
Happy New Year Jokes, Riddles, and One-liners for HNY 2021
Be ready to get some hilarious New Year Jokes and One-liners. While everybody will be conversing, pitching in there with some New Year riddles can also be a good idea. Let us now move ahead and bring you some New Year Jokes in English that are well thought out and on-point hilarious.
1. New Year Jokes:
The following is our list of the best New Year Jokes which you can crack in your New Year party and be the central figure in it:
- What happened to the Irish man who thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year? He gave up thinking.
- What happens every year when the Time Square Ball drops? Justin Bieber gets jealous
- To kick start my New Year: I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
- My friend asked me where I see myself in the new year. How would I know? I don’t have 2021 vision.
- My resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full with either rum, vodka, or whiskey.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- The year 2020 is going to be filled with so many puns about perfect vision; I can’t wait to see them all.
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s Eve? He got 12 months!
- I can’t wait till New Year’s Day 2021. Then I can say hindsight is really 2020.
These were some funny New Year Jokes that you can crack in the New Year Party and make everyone around you laugh out loud.
2. New Year One-liner Jokes:
The long-form New Year Jokes can take a lot of time to practice and if you do not get the comic timing right, you will mostly embarrass yourself in front of the crowd. However, a better solution is that you remember these New Year one-liners and make people laugh without doing much practice at all:
- Where can you find comedians on New Year’s Eve? Waiting for the punchline.
- Let’s celebrate New Year’s Eve by making many pour decisions!
- What is a New Year’s resolution? Something that goes in one year and out the other.
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution but I hate losing.
- 2019 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low.
You better remember these HNY one-lines and make people rolling on the floor with laughter.
3. New Year Riddles:
Jokes and one-liners are fun but your New Year Party can even better if you make people into some mental exercise and make them guess a few riddles. Also, giving your New Year Riddles a funny touch should always serve the purpose quite well. Well, this could be one of the perfect New Year Games so let us now move ahead and bring some mind-boggling New Year Riddles with their right answers for HNY 2021 party:
- Why did Tommy put the January calendar in the refrigerator? Answer: Because he wanted to start the New Year in a cool way.
- What moves faster, heat, or cold? Answer: Heat, silly! It’s easy to catch a cold!
- How is music like an icy sidewalk? Answer: You will B flat if you don’t C sharp
- Why Do Birds Fly South for the Winter? Answer: Because it’s too far to walk.
- What did the father snowman say to his son when they got into the car? Answer: Don’t turn on the heater.
Weren’t these New Year Riddles fun? Well, check our website for more of them, and a Happy New Year 2021 to all Helo National readers.