The way you are going to start your New Year will determine your pace for the rest of the year. To kick off your new year in a better way, you might need a ton of Happy New Year 2023 Sayings that will motivate and inspire you. Here, we are bringing a fresh collection of Happy New Year 2023 sayings for cards, business, inspirational and funny HNY sayings, and a lot more.
Happy New Year 2023 Celebrations date back many centuries, and over time many influential people have been commenting about it. Some of their compliments go down in history as beautiful Happy New Year Sayings that people still love to cheer. We even use those lines as New Year Wishes and Greetings and make your loved ones feel special on New Year’s Day.
This article brings you some of the famous Happy New Year Sayings, Wishes, Greetings, and Messages that you can send to your friends and family, and share on social media to wish everyone around you. So, let us move ahead and cover those for you.
Table of Contents
Famous Happy New Year Sayings
As we promised, we shall now bring famous happy new year saying by some famous writers, politicians, and other influential people in human history. You will undoubtedly find some mixed opinions where some of them seem to count it as a blessing while others mock it a subtle way. Anyway, let us move ahead and bring you happy new year sayings and quotes:
- A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often. Happy New Year 2023 – Oliver Herford
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Happy New Year 2023 – Elbert Hubbard
- Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else. Happy New Year 2023 – Margaret Mead
- If you haven’t got anything nice to say about anybody, sit next to me. Happy New Year 2023 – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- We are all here to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know. Happy New Year 2023 – W. H. Auden
These were some famous New Year Sayings and Quotes by some popular people. Share these on your social media and share a laugh with everyone.
Funny New Year Sayings
New Year is an event about happiness and celebrations. There is no way you should be missing out even on an ounce of fun. Having established that, let us now move ahead and share some Funny New Year Sayings with you guys so that we can all cherish this wonderful day:
- People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
- Get your facts first; then you can distort them as you please. Happy New Year 2023
- If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade, try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. Happy New Year 2023.
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Happy New Year 2023
- I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you. Happy New Year 2023
Weren’t these funny New Year Sayings hilarious? If you think so, share them with your close friends and see if they agree with you.
Happy New Year Sayings for Friends and Family
We will be spending this New Year 2023 with our friends and family after all. What makes these events unique is our gestures like sending New Year’s Wishes and Gifts to let them know about the love and care you can show. For that, you could copy the following Happy New Year Sayings and Wishes and write them on the New Year Greeting Card to your family and friends:
- Happy New Year, my brother; I couldn’t ask God for a better sibling. May we all stay happy and healthy this New Year!
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened my life. Thank you.
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve in the coming year. I love you, Sis.
- May the beginning of this New Year be as angelic as you are, and may time keep getting better with each month passing.
- Warm wishes and best regards to you and your family at this particular moment when your lives puff up with immense happiness.
So, share these beautiful new year sayings with your friends and family and make them feel special in these trying and stressful times. Please keep visiting our site for more exciting New Year 2023 content; have a great Happy New Year 2023, guys!
Keep visiting Helo National.